Request A Quote: Use the following form to get the pricing
Modular Hardwall Cleanrooms
Hardwall Cleanrooms are constructed from panels mounted onto coated steel frames to create a strong modular cleanroom wall. These Hardwall Cleanrooms provide a versatile solution to clean manufacturing requirements in the semiconductor, medical device industry, pathology and pharmaceutical research field.
Our Hardwall Modular Cleanrooms are free-standing modular cleanrooms fabricated from heavy-duty 2″ square steel tubing providing a robust cleanroom finished with a powder coat for a durable frame or upgrade 304 stainless steel frame. Easily install this modular unit yourself with easy-to-follow instruction.
Softwall Modular Cleanrooms are also available from Ezad Cleanroom.
Hardwall cleanrooms have numerous advantages:
- Use of existing HVAC: Hardwall cleanrooms can use the existing HVAC of your building while still satisfying the cleanroom requirements. •
- Assembled equipment: cleanrooms with Hardwall can be built around an installation kit already on the floor or ceiling.
- Environmental controls: Hardwall cleanrooms provide you with complete control of your cleanroom environment, from static and temperature to particle decontamination, so that you satisfy even the requirements of ISO Class 1.
- Modifiable: As Hardwall cleanrooms are modular, they are easy to extend or update with changing requirements in your cleanroom.
- Long-endurance: because Hardwall cleanrooms have a robust frame and ceiling grid, they last long.
- Emergency LED panel 2×4 with backup battery
- Duct Flange for connecting to building Heating and Air-conditioning.
- Built-in Duplex power outlet
- Swing Door & Sliding Door
- Magnehelic Gage to monitor inside pressure of Cleanroom
- Pass-through chamber
- Air Shower for entry
- Air Curtain at the entry
Standard Modular System:
- Frame Material: Powder-Coated Steel
- Width: 6′, 8′, 10′, 12′,
- Depth: 6′, 8′, 10′, 12′, 14′, 16′, 18′, 20′, 22′, 24′
- Height: 8′
- Panel Material: Clear Acrylic, Static-Dissipative PVC
Custom Modular System:
- Frame Material: Powder-Coated Steel, 304 Stainless Steel
- Panel Material: FM 4910 White Polypropylene, FM 4910 CPVC, Clear Acrylic, Polycarbonate, Polypropylene, Tempered Glass, Static-Dissipative PVC
Air Flow Systems in a Hardwall Cleanroom
Single Pass Clean Room
Recirculating Clean Room
Negative Pressure Clean room
Ezad Cleanroom is a division of Ezad Lab Furnishing Inc. Reliable USA-based laboratory manufacture providing laboratories with high-quality equipment since 2000 at affordable prices.