Request A Quote:
Softwall Modular Cleanrooms
Softwall Modular Cleanrooms provide a versatile solution to clean manufacturing requirements in the semiconductor and medical devices industry while reducing laboratory costs. Unlike hardwall modular cleanrooms, these softwall cleanroom enclosures are smaller – making them portable and perfect for smaller laboratories
Our modular cleanrooms are designed for easy assembly and economical to expand. These cleanrooms are fabricated from heavy-duty 2 ″ square steel tubing and finished with a powder coat for durability or upgrade to a 304 stainless steel frame for a robust cleanroom to last.
Softwall Cleanroom includes Vinyle Panels, strip doors, LED Lighting and filer/fan modules.
Prefabricated and Custom Softwall Cleanrooms
If you are looking for a solution that provides a cost-effective and reliable cleanroom-rated environment, Softwall cleanrooms provide an optimal solution to create such an atmosphere while still providing the convenience of being portable.
Our modular Softwall cleanroom provides unmatched affordability and adaptability; it is designed to fit any space or area in factories or warehouses.
Cleanrooms are certified to ISO 7 & ISO 8 Softwall modular cleanrooms can provide the ideal environment for materials testing, processing and packaging, or working on dust sensitive equipment.
Softwall cleanroom Specifications:
- These cleanrooms have the further advantage of being easy to assemble and can range in size from 6’x6’ to 12’x24’. Multiple units can be combined to form larger areas with support legs placed in a 12×12 pattern if need be.
- Softwall Cleanrooms are made from heavy-duty 2-inch square steel tubing with a powder-coated finish to help withstand use in any environment.
- To make these cleanrooms even more portable, we offer the option of heavy-duty casters so you can literally roll them from one area to the next with ease.
- The standard cleanroom curtains are made of 50”x 96” x 40 mil Vinyl and also available in anti-static vinyl. They overlap every 48” and provide a 2” overlap around the cleanroom. For convenience, we offer the option of strip doors that provide 8” x 40 mil thick vinyl strips with a 2-inch overlap along its length.
- Softwall cleanrooms are equipped with Fan Filter Units (FFU), which measure 2’x 4 ‘ and run as low as 310 Watts at 90 ft/p Low sound and low watt modules.
- These filter units are available in HEPA 99.997% at .3 microns and ULPA 99.999% at 0.13 micron particle size.
- The ceilings are fitted with grids that are covered with removable polypropylene panels.
- The standard cleanroom height is 96 inches, with the additional 14 inches from the fan/filter unit making it a total height of 110”, with a two-inch clearance required from the top of the filter unit and the ceiling. This can be changed if you require a custom height for your space.
- We provide LED Lighting, 2 ft. x4 ft., 5000 lumens integrated LED light panel, 4000K for the cleanroom.
- A power distribution box is included with the cleanroom. The electric power is conveniently required to a single point connection with the help of a power distribution box.
The entire Softwall cleanroom unit is shipped on a motor freighter, with the costs of shipping being added to the order, unless you provide your own shipping account. Sometimes they may require a liftgate or a dock-high receiving port if a forklift is not available.
Order Softwall Cleanroom Today!
Don’t let yourself be restricted by the limited options and inflated prices offered by Hardwall cleanrooms.
Don’t wait any longer, upgrade your facility with our modular Softwall cleanrooms today! Experience the benefits of a controlled environment that meets ISO 7 and ISO 8 standards, while also being affordable, durable, and portable.
Our Softwall cleanrooms are the perfect solution for any business looking to improve its operations and ensure the highest level of cleanliness.
Order yours today and take the first step towards a cleaner and more efficient workspace.
Ezad Cleanroom is a division of Ezad Lab Furnishing Inc. Reliable USA-based laboratory manufacture providing laboratories with high-quality equipment since 2000 at affordable prices.